Introducing the NYCE Control wireless Door/Window Sensor. This sensor solution combines the features of a Door/Window Sensor and ZigBee (802.15.4) radio into a single tiny device. Packed with intelligent features, the Door/Window Sensor expands Control4’s network possibilities - monitoring any type of door or window anywhere in the home - and all without any wires.
• Three color LED event indication/confirmation
• Long Battery Life (up to 5 years)
• Easy Battery Replacement
• ZigBee wireless Low Power Communication
• Reports Open/Closed Status of Doors and Windows
• Can be used anywhere within Control4® Network
• Easy Device Association with Control4® Network
"It was great to meet you on the Control4 Stand at ISE this year. Thank you for the Door sensor you gave me I have just set it up with my control4 system and can’t believe how easy it is to install and programme. I am going to certainly bear your products in mind for our future Control4 projects."
- Sean Dacey, Project Manager, Atlantis AV Solutions
"I got the contact switches today. I knew from the measurements how small they were but seeing them and holding them is a different thing altogether. They are truly tiny! Got one installed today with double sided tape on a door and it’s working like a charm. Super easy to install. Very unobtrusive."
- Jeremy Frost, Control4 Sales Manager
"I am loving the contact sensors, they work great and very discreet."
- Jaime Hawkins, Tech Support Manager EMEA